Radical Red Labeled Spray Bottle
- Product Specif Secondary Bottle
- Meets all OSHA/GHS Requirements
- Identifies Chemical & Hazards
- Clearly Provides Information
- Color Coded To Match Product
- Contains Name/Address of Mfg.
- Permanently Displayed
Part #'s: PB3RP270L
Properly labeled secondary container spray bottles are a must for every shop. OSHA requires that every product dispensed through a secondary container bottle contain the following information: #1 - The identity of the chemical and appropriate hazard warnings must be shown on the label, #2 - The hazard warning must provide users with an immediate understanding of the primary health and/or physical hazard(s) of the hazardous chemical through the use of words, pictures, symbols, or any combination of these elements, #3 - The name and address of the manufacturer, importer or other responsible party must be included on the label and #4 - The hazard label message must be legible, permanently displayed and written in English. P&S labeled bottles make meeting these requirements EZ by including all the above information.
Available Part Numbers
Special Note: Sprayers are sold separately from bottles.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.1 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $150
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you if we can!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds