Scangrip Multimatch Light
- Powerful Rechargeable Work Light
- Inspection of Large Surface
- Stand Alone or on Telescopic Stand
- Operates Off Battery or Plug In Option
- Heavy Construction/Die Cast Aluminum
- Dust and Waterproof
- WARM Light (4500K) & COLD Light (6500K)
Part #'s: E1210
Outstanding and powerful rechargeable work light for detailing providing up to 2500 lumen. The MultiMatch is ideal for inspection of large surfaces during polishing, painting and cleaning operations. The MultiMatch is designed can be used both with cable connection and with battery without cable connection, depending on the worktask in question. This gives you complete flexibility and unlimited application possibilities. The body is made of diecast aluminium which makes it extremely sturdy, shockproof, dust and waterproof. MultiMatch features a carrying handle making it very easy to carry and place for perfect lighting. The flexible stand can be used as a hanger and to position the lamp in the desired lighting angle.
- Scangrip Detail Lights
- Paint Correction - Polishers & Equipment - RUPES Polishers & Parts
- Paint Correction - Polishers & Equipment - FLEX Polishers & Parts
- Paint Correction - Polishers & Equipment - Detailer's Equipment
- Professional - Polishers & Equipment - RUPES Polishers & Parts
- Professional - Polishers & Equipment - Scangrip Detailing & Paint Lights
- Professional - Polishers & Equipment - FLEX Polishers & Parts
- Enthusiast - Polishers & Equipment - Scangrip Detailing & Paint Lights
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping in United States on all order above $150.00 (some exceptions may apply - if so P&S Detail Team Member will contact you within 24 to 48 hours)
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $150
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you if we can!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds