P&S Professional Detail Training
Over the last 15 years we have offered Detail Training as part of continued support for our customers. The mission statement for our detail training division is "To Promote P&S Products Through Quality Training and Education". We continue to strive to improve our product offering and all aspects of our business. We are pleased to announce our redesigned training education center now branded P&S Detail Studio. Detail Studio is an incredible environment to educate professional detailers. The Detail Studio features a classroom and hands on training facilities to enhance the educational experience.
Allow our professionally trained detail instructors to educate you or your staff. We provide education at P&S Detail Studio located at our factory.
Our objective during our education is to improve detailing skills focusing on proper techniques utilizing the latest in chemical and equipment technology. During this process we emphasize quality vehicle restoration covering:
- Proper Handling & Storage of Chemicals
- Selecting The “Right” Chemical
- Express Detailing Procedures
- Industrial Fallout Removal
- Interior Detailing Procedures & Techniques
- Exterior Polishing & Swirl Removal
- Advanced Paint Correction
- Identifying Paint Imperfections & Resolving Properly
- Proper Buffer Handling Skills
- Scratch Removal & Sanding Techniques
- Headlight Restoration
- Final Vehicle Inspection & Evaluation
Plus we will also customize any training format to fit the needs of your clients. We offer training at P&S Detail Studio. If you are interested in having us bring education into your market give Edwin Morrison - Detail Education Co-ordinator a call or e-mail. Edwin can be reached at 510-333-5096 or email@example.com.