Clearcut II Rubbing Compound
Heavy Duty Compound
- Highly efficient
- Remove 1200 grit scratches
- Remove Surface Irregularities
- Use by hand
- Use By Machine
Part #'s: A170Q, A1701
Download SDS: Clearcut II - A17
Clearcut II is a highly efficient, rubbing compound designed for use in all body shop and detail applications to quickly remove 1200 grit scratches or finer. Clearcut II removes surface defects from all types of finishes. Clearcut II may also be used to remove scratches, oxidation, fallout, water spots and other surface irregularities. Clearcut II produces a smooth finish ready for the final polishing step. Use Clearcut II by hand or machine on all colors. Contains no silicone or wax. (Qt's.- 12 per case, Gals.- 4 per case)
Available Part Numbers
- Item Requires Shipping
- W4.5000” x H11.2500” x L6.7500”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- The Company Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Free Shipping On any orders over $150
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you if we can!
- No Hassle ReturnsEasy returns or refunds